Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Take it Easy...Birthday Edition



J surprised me with such an amazing (and dorky) birthday present...The Eagles at Madison Square Garden!!!!  I loved it! It was so much fun, and I was completely surprised.  I spent my entire life growing up, listening to the Eagles, my parents are huge fans. 

We went to dinner first, and then he was trying to make me guess what we were doing.  Guess which subway start we're going to take, what do you think we're doing, do you have any ideas? I had no idea.  We got off at 34th street, and I figured we were going to Madison Square Garden, but then I didn't even know there was an Eagles tour.  As someone who is unfortunately susceptible to the Birthday Blues, I can say, this is the best birthday I've had in such a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment