Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekend Update

It was nice and sunny and nice and busy this weekend.  My parents are in the swing of a major home improvement project and so I got to play gofer, errand runner, and bartender...

Homemade Margaritas...apparently the cups I was using were too small.  Also my efforts for making them without a mix were entirely underappreciated.

I never eat artificially blue things.  It's a strange OCD issue because I'm completely aware that other artificial flavors are just as bad if not worse, but I can't do it...luckily I have people who are willing to eat blue things for me. 



Meet Ginty, my parent's black lab puppy.  She has so much energy and a persistent little bark, but this busy body is so cute.

Meet Ginty's less wiggly, still crazy sister, Rolo.  Rolo started out as the pudgy one, but now Ginty is the tubster.  Rolo is much more cuddly than Ginty.


Lilies in full bloom in my mom's garden.

They smell amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment