Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Moving on out!

It's official.  I'm moving to Greece!  Just kidding.  Wouldn't that be amazing?  Actually I'm moving about 40 minutes north of Grand Central, and in with J, and all things Greek.  I'm super excited, but also a little nervous...things are so great...what if they're horrible once we live together? What if he suddenly finds me annoying? What if he won't let me decorate for Christmas?! Gasp! I think it will be fine, I'm actually more excited than nervous.

In the meantime, I'm living half here, half there, and trying to pack stuff and clean, and it looks like my apartment exploded! :(

I'm going to miss this apartment and it's charm, but I'm not going to miss the drafty windows, the unreliable heat, the ceiling fan that doesn't turn off, or the fact that it's not my apartment and almost everything in here belongs to someone else.  I feel like I've been house-sitting for the past year and a half, and paying for it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment