Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Zombies & Cookies

Oh my goodness I'm sick.  J is annoyed that I keep saying I'm better so that I can go to holiday, but I love holidays!  Especially when get-togethers call for themed sugar cookies, I must have washed my hands a million times, and these were SO tasty. 

We went to J's friend's Halloween get together where everyone drank, and ate cheese platters until we convinced the host that we were too hungry for cheese platters and zombie cookies.  The cookies were a huge hit, and are enjoying some Instagram fame.  Unfortunately, I'm the zombie now, no voice at all and so tired, but must rally for the Great Jack-O-Lantern Blaze on Tuesday night!


Target had this zombie sugar cookie kit on sale, but I just swiped the cookie cutters and used my mom's standard recipe and homemade icing

No comments:

Post a Comment