Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Welcome to Apt. 224 Meadowlake Street!

Welcome to Apt. 224 Meadowlake Street, because sometimes you wanna go...where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came. You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same, you wanna be where everybody knows...your name. Tell me you can't hear that song right now? (I'm sorry, or you're welcome.  You choose!) Or maybe you don't hear it because you have no idea who Sam and Diane are.  I'm starting to really feel that I'm getting older because things I assume everyone knows are no longer common place...and I actually NEED anti-aging under-eye cream and I'm not just using it for the heck of it. (Both stories for different days). 

Anyway, welcome! I'm Tanya.  I moved to Brooklyn, NY from the Evergreen State in September 2013 and so far it has been one of the hardest, and best decisions I've ever made.

224 Meadowlake Street is my home.  It is where my love of the arts, making messes, and watching bad movies with great friends spills out onto the streets of New York (sometimes literally...ask me some day about spilling a latte in the front row at The Killers).  I hope you stick around!

 XOXO
Gossip Girl
(a reference for those of you not using anti-wrinkle eye creams)

No comments:

Post a Comment