Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Case of the Mondays?

I don't mean to gloat but I don't have a job right now, guys...and this is the second full week.  Last week felt strange and stressful.  Today felt magical. 

It felt like this...



(More of "If Charlie Kelly Quotes From "It's Always Sunny" Were Motivational Posters" here.)

Here are a few more things that have made me laugh recently.  I hope they help you get through your Mondays

1.  Key and Peele - Boxing Press Conference...I watched this on Thanksgiving and was laughing until I cried and my sides hurt.


2.  "I just like to smile.  Smiling's my favorite" I really don't know how often I say this, but probably way too much to be appropriate for a 32-year-old.  More Elf quotes that never get old here.


3.  14 Online Reviews That Got Incredibly Sassy (here)


4.  Christmas lights, and Seahawks! (here)

In case you think it's all fun and games being unemployed, since when did job applications become so labor intensive.  I want to go back to the days when you just walk into a place and hand in your resume, or better yet, you call a friend and they have a friend, and you're hired.  Also, I have this to look forward to...yay winter!



No comments:

Post a Comment