Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Cheer Galore!

I was so excited when Kaitlin told me about the Christmas Cheer Exchange, of course I was on board! Did you even have to ask?  It was so fun picking out a few little things for my secret recipient, and then when I got the box in the mail, it was like Christmas morning.  I was explaining to J about it, and he said, "Oh, so it's something Christmas fanatics do?"

Hill Collection

My lovely little gifts came from Sarita at "It's my Girls' World"

Thank you SO much! The package was so cute, and the candy was delicious (I may have eaten a turtle almost immediately)!



Also, she included some yummy smelling homemade soap and lip balm.  I almost don't want to use them because they smells so great. 



Our tree doesn't have many ornaments so the ornament was immediately added to the collection. 

And these pencils are so so cute!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the package!! I am in love with those soaps and I might have bought some for myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pencils!
    How fun to get homemade soap and lip balm! :)
    Thanks for participating in the exchange, Tanya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the so cute?! Way to go Sarita! :) It was so fun, thanks coordinating

      Delete
  3. What a cute box!! And I adore those pencils!!! So glad you joined the exchange :)

    ReplyDelete