Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Dreaming of a White Wednesday

Snowy day spent in Chelsea today. I half loved it and half hated it. Something about being out rushing about in that cold wet stuff wipes you out (and may or may not explain my extremely unhealthy dinner.

My poor suede booties took a swim in Saturday's torrential rain, and now are getting a good dose of snow, but I love them so much I can't help but wear them most days. 

I stopped in at Chelsea Market for a quick gift and can never help but stop and gawk at these lighted arches. They're seriously the stuff of my dreams. Lol 

I was also joined by what appeared to be a preschool caroling field trip. It was so cute they'd walk a few yards then burst into song again. Mostly their teacher (striped hat) would sing and they'd mumble along until they got to jingle bells which appeared to be their favorite. Ah, the city steals my heart again...

And then, on an unrelated note, as I was weaving my way underground at Time Square I saw this...it's not so much the woman holding the sign that caught my attention but the complete indifference of the other New Yorkers...it made me chuckle 




No comments:

Post a Comment