Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Tradition Make Me Happy!

Months ago I told J I wanted to do a Christmas tree ornament exchange. It was when we were still joking about how long we'd be able to stand each other, and I think I said, "well that way if we're still together we can look at them and be like, aw, our first ornaments...and it we're not together we can smash them."

Every so often he'd ask, "are we really doing an ornament exchange?" And the a few weeks ago he proudly exclaimed, "I know what ornament I'm getting you!"  He's acting like my enthusiasm hasn't been contagious, but every now and then I catch a glimpse between his eyerolls.

Luckily Christmas is never far from my mind and I'd already ordered his too. Look at this cute "je t'aime" bunny I found on etsy. One of my favorite early dates was going to a movie "je t'aime, je t'aime" and I'm always saying it to him in a thick ridiculous Pepe Le'Pew accent.

 
He got me this adorable ballet dancer from the Nutcracker. We're going in a couple of weekends and he teased me for putting the date tickets for the ballet went on sale on my calendar. 


I can't wait to continue this tradition! What are your traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment