Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Ahhhh Gingerbread in da' House

Requisite explanation for this post's title: J and I have been watching Breaking Bad.  I think we're the last 2 people in America to watch Breaking Bad, or least you'd think so by the reaction people give us when we say we're watching it.  Anyway, since we've been binge-watching, I keep wanting to add "yo" to the end of every sentence and speak like Jesse.



This weekend, I received the best text ever! Kaitlin and I make Gingerbread Houses every year, or I should say decorate, we usually buy a kit, and this will be year 3!  The first year we did it while little Lila was asleep in bed, last year we did it while sweet baby Owen was getting ready to make his grand appearance, so excited to keep the tradition going this year.  It's hard living so far away from good friends, but it's so nice knowing that you can go back and pick right up where you left off.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I cannot WAIT for this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either! I saw someone on my block put up their Christmas tree...how early do you think I can get J to agree?

    ReplyDelete