Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Taking Over


The great apartment take-over...I mean, move in, is under way, and while I would say J is much more organized and tidy than most guys that live with their brother, there are certain things that I've been quietly "fixing." This edition is the microwave edition.  Eww, they've lived here fro closing in on 2 years I think, and I'm pretty sure the microwave has never been cleaned.  

It's so easy though! Here's what you need:
  • A bowl
  • Water (a quarter cup or so)
  • Lemon
  • Paper towel
Put some water in the bowl, cut the lemon in half and then squeeze it into the water, put the lemon pieces into water.  Place bowl in the microwave and heat on high for 5 minutes until the water is boiling, then let it sit a few minutes without opening the door (you want that steam to do the work).  When you do open the door, everything will wipe right off easily! 


No comments:

Post a Comment