Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday confessional

• I really want a faux fur throw for the couch. I always thought I hated them but now I can't stop dreaming about one. Anyone know where someone can procure one that doesn't look cheap but is monetarily cheap?

What about one of these west elm ones?   

• Today I wandered around the city almost buying things then putting them down because the lines were too long. Sorry about all of that felt near the picture frames, Michael's. Sorry about the picture frame and decorative tray near the socks, Marshall's. Sorry about the socks and cheese grater in the home goods T.J. Maxx. Lest you're wondering if I ever committed to a line and a purchase, yes...Bed, Bath & Beyond had almost no line. I purchased a can opener, 2 baking sheets, and a candy bar. 


• This is probably my favorite candy bar on the planet and it's a wonder I only ate half of it. I also really love the copywriting on the packaging (sorry I ravaged it before I took the picture). 


• Also, this...I want them all but settled for "Christmas gone plaid" and "in a Holidaze"




• I'm developing a cab habit. Not always, but the Chelsea to Grand Central trip is only $7-9, and I was so cold. 



• I'm losing my job on Wednesday and I'm barely sad. Maybe Wednesday it'll feel more real but I haven't loved my job for awhile (ever) and so this is maybe a good push to figure out my next move. I am a little worried about moving in with J and becoming unemployed at the same time. Kind of two simultaneous big life changes crashing in at once. 

• I bought a can opener today because last night I found out J doesn't have the one tool I figured was safe to assume he owned. So he opened a can with a jagged knife. Lol

• I had a dream last night and in it J and I were sitting at a patio table (whose, I don't know) and we weren't even talking. We were just reading the paper, and dream me was thinking, 'I'm so happy' and I felt so content. I think maybe dream me, was reminding real me that things are really great and not to stress the job situation. I get the benefit of having the holidays off to spend with my friends and family. When was the last time that happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment